We want to help our customers achieve the highest quality auscultation when using our products, please follow the steps below to better ensure superior audio quality.
When using the Eko DUO:
The Eko DUO’s digital diaphragm only works in digital mode; there is no option to use it as an analog device. The digital diaphragm will virtually eliminate ambient noise, and primarily transduces sound via contact with a physical object.
- If ambient noise is detected, ensure that no other objects are making contact with the Eko DUO.
- Ensure your patient is not positioned on a surface that is prone to vibration, will move unexpectedly, or is emitting noise.
- Use the DUO directly on the skin
- Apply some pressure, being sure not to turn the device off by pressing the round button
- Choose the appropriate filter (see diagram below):
- For details refer to Eko DUO User Manual LBL 009