How to pair your Eko Core with the Eko Windows app
- For Windows 7 and 8 users please make sure that you are using a programmed USB dongle sold by Eko; most Windows 10 users can connect using the native Bluetooth of that PC.
- Open the Eko app
- Turn on the Eko Core
- The LED light on the Eko Core will be flashing blue
- Select Connect Core
- Your Eko Core will appear as “Eko Core vX.X.X
- Select your Eko Core
- The LED light will display as solid green
- The sound waveforms should now be displaying on the home screen.
You are now ready to make a recording!