Windows initial setup
- Open the windows bluetooth settings
- In the bottom left search bar, type in bluetooth. Select “Bluetooth and other device settings” from System settings.
- This can also be found by opening Windows Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices
- Select “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- Select “Bluetooth” (Mice, keyboards, pents, or audio and other kinds of Bluetooth devices)
- Ensure your Eko device is powered on.
- Select your Eko Device from the list of devices to add in the Windows bluetooth menu. It should appear something like “Eko DUO v3.8”
- Turn off your Eko device and Windows bluetooth
- Turn on your Eko device, and then turn on Windows Bluetooth