While it is not required to connect your device to the Eko App, we highly encourage you to do so if you want to access the Eko app features such as creating patient files, saving recordings and wireless listening. To connect your CORE to the Eko app:
- Download the Eko App
- Enable your Bluetooth on your selected mobile device.
- On iOS devices, go to Settings > Bluetooth > and tap the slider to turn Bluetooth ON.
- On Android devices, go to Home screen > tap the Menu key > Settings > and tap the slider to turn Bluetooth ON.
- Turn ON the CORE and the white LED light will start flashing.
- Tap “Connect” and select the stethoscope you want to set up from the screen. If you’re using the same stethoscope from your last pairing, Eko will automatically reconnect with that stethoscope. The app will indicate when the stethoscope is paired successfully.
LBL 253, Rev B.1, March 16, 2022