Error message: Enable iPhone Bluetooth. Turn on your Bluetooth or Allow New Connections in your iPhone’s settings to connect to your Eko device.
- Tap “Ok”
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon to enable Bluetooth settings.
Error message: Please Turn on Bluetooth. Bluetooth must be turned on in order to connect your device to the Eko app.
- Press “Continue”
- Tap “Allow”
If you attempt to connect your DUO and you receive a “Connection Failed” message, please do the following to clear Bluetooth Cache and Data:
- Start screen
- Swipe from top of screen to show first-level settings
- Swipe from top of screen again to show second-level settings
- Tap the small gear icon (right center of screen)
- Tap "Apps & Notifications"
- Tap "See all <number> apps"
- Tap the 3-dots icon in the top right
- Tap "Show system"
- Scroll down to the "Bluetooth" app
- Tap the "Bluetooth" app
- Tap "Storage & cache"
- Tap "Clear cache"
- Tap "Clear storage"
- Tap "OK"
LBL 229, Rev A, April 28, 2021