- Install the App on Android device - Google Play Store: Eko Digital Stethoscope + ECG
- If New User: Sign up, Create and Confirm Account
- Log In with Username and Password Open the Eko App on the mobile device. When prompted, create a new account, or enter your existing username and password.
- Log in with PIN. New users are encouraged to set up a 4-digit login PIN to simplify the login process on the Eko mobile app.
- Bluetooth Pairing Bluetooth must be enabled in the smartphone or tablet’s Bluetooth settings in order to use the device with the Eko App.
- Connect your CORE to the Eko app:
- Open the Eko mobile app and login on your Android device
- Create your account if you have not done so already
- Turn on your CORE by sliding the “On/Off” toggle - you will see a white light indicating the device is “On”
- On the app, click “Connect Device”
- Select the CORE device on the screen and your device will be paired
- Earpieces are optional, if you would like to use them to listen live, connect via the 3.5mm port
- Auscultate the patient using the CORE device
- Make a 15 second recording which will run AI analysis identifying the presence of a murmur.
The Main Recording Screen allows users to view audio data captured by the device, begin the recording process, retrieve patient-specific data, or adjust settings. Audio data is represented in real-time as a phonocardiogram.
For best results:
Volume Control: CORE’s sound level can be amplified in 7 increments up to 40X amplification of an acoustic stethoscope. Change the volume level by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) volume buttons on the side of CORE.
LBL 267, Rev A, April 30, 2021