This guide is intended as a quick review of the clinician member workflow for site based telehealth using the Eko institutional dashboard. Consult your Eko CSM or local telehealth team if you need to be granted access to the dashboard.
- Log in to the Eko Dashboard at: https://dashboard.ekodevices.com/users/sign_in
- Use the email and password that were set-up during Eko onboarding to log in.
- If you do not have an Eko account, you can create one by clicking on the blue “Create Account” - Follow the on-line instructions. Note that Eko will not work on Internet Explorer, please open a different browser to access Eko dashboard.
- Once logged in, click on the Telehealth tab in the top right hand corner
- Once on the Telehealth tab, you will see the sites created by your institution . Click “Join LiveStream” next to the site you are holding a virtual session with to begin listening to your patient’s auscultation. * Note, a separate tab will open in your browser with the live video and audio auscultation stream
- If your institution has enabled AI, a recording can be made by the telepresenter (if using iOS or Android). Once a recording has been made on the sending side, AI results will appear at the bottom of the live stream frame and indicate if a murmur was heard if using the CORE device and murmur and AFib detection if using a DUO.
- You can “pin” your most frequented sites by clicking the star to the left of the site name. This will bring the site(s) you favorite to the home screen first seen when logging in for easier access. Once you have completed listening to the Live Stream, you can log out by clicking on the gear in the upper right corner and selecting “sign out”.
Tele-consultant Best Practices:
Be sure to wear high quality plugged in or bluetooth headphones or earbuds while listening.
Volume can be adjusted using the slider bar on the lower right portion of the Live Stream screen or on your laptop.
If on a Windows computer, be sure to make this one time adjustment to remove sound reduction. Windows sound adjustment.
Ask the sending site to mute their microphone to prevent any outside noise during the Live Stream.
LBL 268, Rev A, April 30, 2021