- Install the App on iPhone or iPad - Apple Store: Eko Digital Stethoscope + ECG
- If New User: Sign up, Create and Confirm Account
- Log In with Username and Password Open the Eko App on the mobile device. When prompted, create a new account, or enter your existing username and password.
- Log in with PIN. New users are encouraged to set up a 4-digit login PIN to simplify the login process on the Eko mobile app.
- Bluetooth Pairing Bluetooth must be enabled in the smartphone or tablet’s Bluetooth settings in order to use the device with the Eko App.
- Connect your CORE to the Eko app:
- Open the Eko mobile app and login on your iOS device
- Create your account if you have not done so already
- Turn on your CORE by sliding the “On/Off” toggle - you will see a white light indicating the device is “On”
- On the app, click “Connect Device”
- Select the CORE device on the screen and your device will be paired
- Earpieces are optional, if you would like to use them to listen live, connect via the 3.5mm port
- Auscultate the patient using the CORE device
- Make a 15 second recording which will run AI analysis identifying the presence of a murmur.
The Main Recording Screen allows users to view audio data captured by the device, begin the recording process, retrieve patient-specific data, or adjust settings. Audio data is represented in real-time as a phonocardiogram.
For best results:
Volume Control: CORE’s sound level can be amplified in 7 increments up to 40X amplification of an acoustic stethoscope. Change the volume level by clicking the plus (+) and minus (-) volume buttons on the side of CORE.
Tip: For iPhone with iOS 13 and up, you must enable bluetooth permission in the settings panel to pair the Eko device. If Bluetooth setting is not enabled, you will receive the following message “Bluetooth Off: Enable Bluetooth before attempting to pair with your device”
LBL 266, Rev A, April 30, 2021