Error message: “Enable iPhone Bluetooth. Turn on your Bluetooth or Allow New Connections in your iPhone’s settings to connect to your Eko device.”
If you receive the error message above, please try the following steps:
- Tap “Ok”
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon to enable Bluetooth settings.
“Please Turn on Bluetooth. Bluetooth must be turned on in order to connect your device to the Eko app.”
If you attempt to connect your CORE and you receive the message above, please do the following:
- Press “Continue”
- Tap “Allow”
“Connection Failed: Make sure your Eko product is powered on and near your iPhone.”
If you attempt to connect your CORE and you receive a “Connection Failed” message, please do the following:
- Turn off your CORE
- Go into your iPhone settings
- Tap “Bluetooth”
- Tap on the “i” next to your CORE device
- Tap “Forget this device”
- Open the Eko App and select “Connect Device”
- Turn on CORE and select CORE on the pairing screen
Error Message: Connection Failed: Bluetooth pairing attempt with selected Eko device failed. Try to restart your Eko device and/or Android device and try again.
If you receive the message above, please follow the steps below to clear Bluetooth cache and data:
- Start screen
- Swipe from top of screen to show first-level settings
- Swipe from top of screen again to show second-level settings
- Tap the small gear icon (right center of screen)
- Tap "Apps & Notifications"
- Tap "See all <number> apps"
- Tap the 3-dots icon in the top right
- Tap "Show system"
- Scroll down to the "Bluetooth" app
- Tap the "Bluetooth" app
- Tap "Storage & cache"
- Tap "Clear cache"
- Tap "Clear storage"
- Tap "OK"
LBL 243, Rev A, May 6, 2021