DUO Shopping & Order Process FAQ
How can I purchase the DUO?
- Through the end of 2018, Eko is directly contacting customers who made a reservation for the DUO. A reservation can be made by clicking: HERE
- Reservation holders will get an email from Eko inviting them to complete their reservation when their waitlist priority is up.
When will my DUO ship?
- The DUO will ship within 2-3 business days of completing your order. The reservation waitlist will be processed through the end of 2018.
How long does shipping take?
- Eko ships USPS priority, which will deliver in 2-3 days within the United States.
Who can order the DUO?
- Federal (USA) law limits the device to sale by, or on the order of, a healthcare professional.
- Eko needs to verify NPI or Nurse Licence Number.
- Currently, the DUO can only be shipped within the United States.
Where can the DUO be shipped?
- Currently, the DUO can only be shipped to a healthcare professional in the United States.
What do I do if I want to purchase multiple DUOs for my hospital, company or institution?
- For enterprise inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
What is the return policy on the DUO?
- Eko offers a no-risk 30-day money back guarantee from the delivery date of our products.
- Review our full refund policy: HERE
What is the warranty of the Eko DUO?
- Eko offers one year manufactures limited warranty.
- Read the entire warranty policy: HERE
How do I contact customer support?
- Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call support at: +1 (844) 356-3384
DUO Product FAQ
Does the DUO come with a mobile app?
- Eko DUO is compatible with a free mobile app that is available for download on the Apple App Store. You will receive a download link for the app when you complete your purchase.
What devices does the DUO work with?
- At this time the DUO is only compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPad/iPhone)
- The Android application will be available in 2019.
Does the DUO come with earpieces?
- Yes, the DUO includes custom earpieces. Users can also choose to use compatible headphones.
Does DUO have an analog mode?
- No, DUO is fully digital.
Will the Eko DUO attach to my regular stethoscope?
- No, you can listen to it using the Eko EARPIECE or through headphones that utilize a 3.5mm audio jack.
Do I need to download a different app to make recordings with DUO?
- No, simply update your Eko app to the most recent version.
Can I use DUO to record only an auscultation? Or only an ECG?
- Yes, DUO can be used only as an ECG device, only as a stethoscope or both
What materials are used in DUO?
- DUO is made of aluminum. The bottom is made of ABS plastics. There is no Latex in the DUO.
What are the electrodes made of?
- The ECG electrodes are made of stainless steel. They are designed to work without any gel or cream, however gels or creams can improve the signal quality in some situations.
Does DUO detect arrhythmias?
- DUO does not automatically detect arrhythmias.
Can I use DUO with a pacemaker or ICD?
- DUO has not been tested for accuracy with ECG recordings taken from users with pacemakers. We cannot recommend DUO for users with pacemakers or ICDs because we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the resulting ECG readings.
Which conditions can DUO diagnose?
- DUO is meant for monitoring conditions and symptoms, not for independent diagnosis. All clinical diagnoses must be performed by a clinician.
Should I use DUO to tell whether or not I am having a heart attack?
- If you are having symptoms consistent with a heart attack, or any other severe condition, dial 9-1-1 immediately. DUO is not meant to diagnose specific conditions or prevent cardiac events.