More information on a specific recording can be viewed by tapping on a recording listing. This screen displays a waveform of the recording, options to playback the sound, and notes. Notes may be added by any user with access to the patient’s profile.
Articles in this section
- Video: Using the Eko App & Web Dashboard
- Downloading the Eko iOS App
- General and system requirements to use the Eko Mobile App
- Eko DUO iOS Guide
- Changing the Settings
- Change Audio Playback Output
- What is the main recording screen and how do I use it?
- Add Notes to Recordings
- Accessing Patient Information
- Obtaining additional information on a specific recording