The Eko CORE System is intended to be used as a part of a physical assessment of a patient by healthcare professionals for diagnostic decision support in clinical settings. Eko CORE is intended for use on pediatric and adult patients. It can electronically amplify, filter and transfer sounds to the accompanying mobile application for storage and sharing. It can used to record heart sounds and cardiac murmurs, bruits, respiratory sounds and abdominal sounds during physical examination in normal patients or those with suspected diseases of the cardiac, vascular, pulmonary or abdominal organ systems.
Articles in this section
- Eko CORE Indications for Use
- Introducing Eko Core
- Hearing Loss Support for CORE
- Ensure the best audio quality with the Eko Core
- How do I enable bluetooth pairing between my Eko Core and Eko Mobile Application?
- How do I adjust the Eko Core volume level?
- What are the Eko Core modes and corresponding LED states?