We want to make sure that you get the most out of Eko. If you are using either the CORE (Digital Stethoscope or Attachment) or the DUO with your hearing aids, here are some tips to get the most out of the sound amplification.
If you have Bluetooth hearing aids, you can do one of a few things:
- If you are able, remove your hearing aids and use either the CORE or DUO to listen live through the stethoscope. If you do not need to remove your hearing aids in this instance, of course keep them in.
- If the first option does not work for you, you can use over-the-ear headphones plugged into the Eko app to listen live through the app.
- To use the BT-pairing functionality, you can:
- Pair your Eko device with the app
- Create a recording
- Unpair or turn Off your Eko device
- Pair your BT hearing aids to your phone
- Listen to the recording in playback mode from the Eko app
- (For Eko DUO customers only) Plug in over-the-ear headphones into the DUO (need to have a 3.5mm output) and wear over your hearing aids to listen live from the DUO.
- If you use a streamer, you can likely plug into the DUO directly using an audio jack.
If this did not answer your questions, please reach out to an Eko Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.