Eko Windows Tip Sheet- Eko CORE 2nd Gen Stethoscope
- Select the Eko Application Icon on your desktop to open the app.
- Select “sign-in” in the upper right-hand corner using the username and password that has been assigned for this location.
Pairing the stethoscope- please complete steps in this order
1. Turn the CORE on by moving the toggle to ON- the light will flash WHITE
- On the Eko windows application, select the BLUE Eko devices button.
- Once the CORE device appears in the menu, click on it to pair the device. The light on the device will turn to solid WHITE to indicate a successful connection.
Initiating a live stream session
- Ensure app volume is toggled all the way down to prevent audio feedback. Adjusting the volume slider does not affect the volume heard from theconnected device or the volume heard using the Live Stream service.
- Toggle the live stream button from OFF to ON. Turning ON the live stream function activates a Live Stream URL which enables the telehealth consultant to access the audio and PCG feed.
- The livestream link may be shared with the telehealth consultant by either:
- Selecting "e-mail live stream link" and entering the appropriate email address.
- Selecting "copy live stream link" and sharing over a chat application.
- The provider may access the link from the institution dashboard.
Positioning of the stethoscope
The CORE is designed to be used in all traditional auscultation positions for the heart, lungs,
bowels and arteries.