Steps to adjust the DUO Settings on Android
From the home screen- tap the two horizontal bars in the top left to adjust the DUO Settings.
There are several options that can be adjusted from the Settings menu. Please note, many of these options only appear when the Eko device is actively connected to the Eko app.
- Adjust the playback volume.
- Adjust the Audio Filter slider to change the audio filters (see note).
- The default recording length is set to 15 seconds and can be adjusted using the Recording Length slider up to a maximum of 2 minutes.
- By toggling on “Play From Phone” the auscultation sounds will emit from the Phone speakers or headphones that may be connected to the iOS device.
- The Quick Record feature may be toggled ON or OFF- the quick record feature enables the user to initiate a recording from the device by tapping the action button twice.
- The user may toggle between viewing PCG Only, ECG Only, or the PCG + ECG by selecting the appropriate button.
- The user may toggle between the 60 Hz or 50 Hz ECG mains filter.
- If utilizing the Eko Live Stream feature, the user may toggle the “Live Stream” button ON to initiate a session.
Note on Audio Filters - As described in the Quick Start Guide in the box, the four filter options are the following(as you toggle through the settings on the app, the corresponding light states on the DUO will change as well):
- Diaphragm (default) mode, 100-500Hz (heart sounds)
- Bellmode, 20-200Hz (heart and bowel sounds)
- Midrange mode, 50-500Hz (heart and some lung sounds)
- Extended mode, 20-2000Hz (heart and lung sounds)
LBL 174 Rev A