1. To access your institution’s live stream sites, click the Telehealth tab
2. Once on the Telehealth tab, the list of available live streams will appear with the option to copy the URL or navigate directly to the livestream site in a new tab by selecting “Join Live Stream.”
3. The “Clinician” tab provides a list of the clinicians who have been granted access to your institution.
4. The Home Health tab hosts live stream links for patients who have been enrolled in provider-to-home telehealth. Providers can select “join live stream” to initiate a home telehealth session with their patients.
5. The “patients” tab houses patient recordings, to access a recording, click on the patient’s name. To add a new patient, select the “add patient” button and enter the requisite patient information.
1. To access the super admin features for managing the dashboard, select the admin button and the appropriate section you wish to edit- Telehealth Sites, Clinician Members, or Clinician Groups.
1. A site member or clinician user is an individual who is granted access to the dashboard for the purposes of accessing telehealth and home health sites, as well as saved patient data.
2. From the members tab, the Super Admin and Admin may add new members to the institution by selecting “Invite Member” and entering the desired email address.
3. The Super Admin can assign additional Admin privileges to site members by selecting the three dots next to the member’s name and selecting “Make Admin.” You may also remove members and email members directly from this selection. See glossary for user definitions and privileges.
1. In the sites section of the administrative portal, a Super Admin or Admin can perform the following actions: create new sites, delete, and edit existing sites.
2. Creating New Sites:
Select the blue “Create New Site” button
From there, enter the desired site username and password, this information will be utilized at the patient location to log into the Eko app.
3. Deleting Existing Sites:
Click the three dots next to the site that will be deleted, and select “Delete Site”, a pop-up will appear asking to confirm deletion of the site, select “Confirm Delete”
4. Editing Existing Sites:
Click the three dots next to the site that will be edited and select “Edit Site”, a pop-up will appear that will enable the ability to edit the site name or password. Once the site has been updated, select “Update Site.”
The grouping feature enables admins to add clinicians to specific groups of locations such that when the provider logs in to the dashboard, only their relevant sites will be visible.
1. To create a new group, navigate to the “Groups” selection in the admin dropdowns and select “Create new group”
2. You will be prompted to name the group and from there, you may begin adding clinician members to the group using the dropdown menu.
3. Once a provider has been selected they will appear in the list of members, more than one provider may be added at a time.
4. To add a site, select the sites tab and from the dropdown menu, select the sites you wish to include in the group and click “add sites.”
5. You may continue editing and adding members as needed, when the provider logs into their account, only the sites that have been added to their group will be visible (see below).
Site: Initiating telemedicine endpoint equipped with the Eko digital stethoscope and application.
Member: A clinician or staff member with the ability to access live stream end points and patient data.
Admin: A staff member with admin capabilities, can create/remove/edit sites, add/remove members, create/remove/edit groups.
Super Admin: The designated administrator of the site, can create/remove/edit sites, add/remove members, create/remove/edit groups, designate other members as admins.
LBL 153, Rev A