Eko Telehealth Legacy enables providers to listen to a live stream of a patient’s heart and lung sounds in real time from a remote location. The live stream can be accessed anywhere that you have access to an internet connection and a Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge web browser. As a consulting provider, there is no need to download additional software to listen to the heart and lung sounds. This guide will detail how to access your patient sites utilizing the Eko Dashboard.
1. Select the “Telehealth” tab from the home screen.
2. Find the site that you would like to initiate a live stream with and select “Join Live Stream”
3. Once the desired site is selected, a new tab will open connecting the consulting provider to the patient site. To begin listening to and viewing the stream of the heart and lung sounds, select “Play Live Stream.”
4. From there, you will be able to view the PCG and ECG (if using the DUO device) while receiving the live audio feed. You may select the mute/unmute audio button to communicate with the patient site.
5. To end the stream, simply close the tab to return to the dashboard.
Note: Features available but not included in the Telehealth Legacy plan include: embedded AI screening algorithms and embedded video. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your customer success manager to learn more about these features.
LBL 156, Rev A