Welcome! In this guide you will learn everything you need to know about getting started with your new Eko stethoscope and Eko Pro Telehealth Plan on your mobile device or tablet. Just click on the following articles step by step to begin using your Eko device and app.
Eko Pro Telehealth provides you with the flexibility to run telemedicine sessions between two clinics or directly from the provider to the patient utilizing Eko’s digital stethoscopes and AI Algorithms.
At the initiating site, the user only needs a mobile device equipped with the Eko Telehealth App to start a video session. The consultant on the receiving end will access the video session from a web browser on a computer (Mac or PC) or tablet.
See the guides below for details on setting up your practice with Eko Pro Telehealth.
Setting up your account
- Ensure that your mobile device meets the Eko App system requirements.
- Download the Eko App.
- Create an Eko Account by navigating to dashboard.ekodevices.com and selecting “Create Account”
- Schedule your training session with an Eko Representative to activate your plan and create your custom dashboard.
Using Eko Pro Telehealth for Clinic-Clinic Telemedicine
- Set up your end-points in the Eko Administrative Dashboard.
- Starting the visit from the initiation site.
- Accessing the visit from the receiver site.
Using Eko Pro Telehealth for Clinician to Patient Telemedicine
- Enroll your patients in Eko Telehealth and initiate a visit from the Eko Dashboard
- Instruct your patients to download the Eko Telehealth App and navigate to “Patients.”
- Comprehensive guide for patients using the Eko Telehealth App.
- Quick Start Guide for patients using the Eko Telehealth App.
- Access recordings from clinician to patient sessions.
Note on Eko AI: