This article will guide you through the steps to create an Eko Account. An Eko account is necessary for connecting your device to the app, saving patient recordings, and accessing your Pro, Pro Telehealth, or Enterprise plans. Creating an Eko Account is entirely free.
From the Eko Website
- Navigate to www.ekohealth.com and select Login or, go directly to the dashboard at www.dashboard.ekodevices.com.
2. Once on the dashboard, select the BLUE “Create Account” button.
3. From there, enter your first name, last name, and email address. Please note, this will be the email address that you utilize to log in and out of the Eko app.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to confirm your account and create a password.
From the Eko Android App
- After you have downloaded the Eko App and opened it up for the first time, click “Sign up” to create your free Eko account.
2. Confirm that you are a healthcare professional by selecting the “Confirm” button.
4. Click on the “Open Mail app” or visit your email profile to confirm the account creation and generate a password.
LBL 169 Rev A