Recordings can be saved to the patient dashboard for later reference and exported into the patient chart.
1. Select the “Patients” tab from the home screen.
2. Once on the patients screen, select the patient whose recordings you wish to view.
3. In the patient profile, you will see all of the recordings associated with this patient as well as the AI summary results for each recording. To access the recording, select the recording date and time you wish to view.
4. On the recording page, there are several actions that you may take. To playback the recording, select the “play” button. You may also make a general annotation or highlight a desired section of the recording to annotate that specific selection. By selecting the “More Actions” button, you may also download a PDF report, download the raw audio data as a .wav file, or delete the recording.
5. To view another recording for the same patient, you may select the back button in the upper lefthand corner to return to the list of recordings for this patient, or the forwards and backwards buttons to navigate one-by-one through this patient’s recordings.
Note: The Eko Telehealth Legacy plan does not include access to the AI screening tools, for more information on how to upgrade your plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your customer success manager.
LBL 159 Rev A