Eko Telehealth + Video empowers providers with ability to run a telemedicine visit with a remote location complete with video, real time auscultation and AI screening tools. The live stream can be used anywhere that you have access to an internet connection and a Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge web browser. As a consulting provider, there is no need to download additional software. This guide will detail how to access your remote sites utilizing the Eko Dashboard.
1. Select the “Telehealth” tab from the home screen.
2. Find the site that you would like to initiate a live stream with and select “Join Live Stream”
Starting the Visit
1. Once the desired site is selected, a new tab will open connecting the consulting provider to the patient site. To begin the video session, select “Start Video.”
2. Once the video session begins, the provider video will appear on the right side of the screen and the patient will appear to the left. To increase the size of the patient site video, hover over the provider video and select the full screen button.
3. When you no longer need the full screen size, select the X in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. When you are ready to begin listening to heart sounds, instruct the clinician at the patient site to select the “Live Stream” button on their side and power on their device to connect. Once they are connected, select “Play Live Stream” to listen to the heart and lung sounds. While listening to the heart sounds, you may toggle between the full screen and waveforms, and mute the heart sounds as needed.
5. To perform a cardiac screening analysis, instruct the patient to press the coral record button on their device and hold still. A 15 second recording will be taken and the AI analysis results will appear in the session window.
6. To end the visit, you may close the session window or press the red telephone button in the provider video screen.
LBL 158, Rev A