To initiate a Live Stream session via the Eko Windows Application, open the Eko Windows Application.
If you are not yet logged into the app, ask the Director of Nursing for the log-in information for your location.
Pairing the stethoscope- please complete steps in this order
- Turn the CORE on by moving the toggle to ON- the light will flash WHITE
2. On the Eko windows application, select the BLUE Eko devices button.
3. Once the CORE device appears in the menu, click on it to pair the device. The light on the stethoscope will turn to solid WHITE to indicate a successful connection.
Initiating a live stream session
1. Ensure app volume is toggled all the way down to prevent audio feedback. Adjusting the volume slider does not affect the volume heard from the connected device or the volume heard using the Live Stream service.
2. Toggle the live stream button from OFF to ON. Turning ON the live stream function activates a Live Stream URL which enables the telehealth consultant to access the audio and visual waveform.
3. Click “Copy Livestream Link” in the bottom left corner of the windows application and paste the URL into the Zoom Chat.
The positioning of the stethoscope on the patient-
The CORE is designed to be used in all traditional auscultation positions for the heart, lungs, bowels and arteries.