Scenario: You are a provider/clinician seeing a patient. You would like to share a live stream of the stethoscope with a provider at a different location using the Eko application.
1. Navigate to the Eko icon located on the desktop.
Presenter Site: https://www.ekohealth.com/download-windows-app
2. Sign in using your secure login and password.
3. Select which device you are using.
4. Click on the device to pair your stethoscope.
5. Your device is ready for use. You may want to mute out your video audio and advise the receiver (consulting MD or clinician) to mute their video conference mic to prevent any feedback while auscultating.
6. The clinician toggles Live Stream to ON in the Eko app. The clinician should NOT adjust the volume within the Eko app. Altering the volume on the Eko stethoscope does not affect what the receiver hears.
Once the assessment is concluded the provider can turn the Eko stethoscope OFF and close the Eko app until the next visit.
- Ensure the Core/DUO is properly charged before the session. If using a Littmann, make sure the batteries are not weak.
- Ensure the USB dongle for Bluetooth is plugged into the PC
- Ensure that the swivel head on the Eko Core is in position. (You will feel a click)
- Test multiple placements on the body- place the stethoscope on the skin and apply light pressure at different positions
- Mute out your video audio while auscultating