Recording within Web-Pairing
- Log into Eko Dashboard
- Click “Eko Device” under the “Connect To” section on the left side of the screen
- Click "Connect"
- Follow on screen instructions
- Ensure your device is turned on
- Click the “Connect” button to open the Chrome pairing window. It will appear in the upper left of your screen.
- Select your device and click “Pair”
Capture recordings from within the web-pairing waveform view! *Note: Recording capture will need to be enabled by your institution
Once you have paired your Eko device with your browser and the device is placed on the desired location on the patient, click the “Record” button in the bottom middle of your screen.
Hold the position until the 15 second countdown has completed. You will see a notification as the recording is saving.
The new recording will populate in a table under the grid. You can select the recording in the table to play it back, assign to a patient, select a position, download the pdf and/or audio file, or delete the recording. If this recording is not assigned to a patient, you can view it under “Unassigned Recordings.”
If you are reviewing a Cardiac Exam recording, you can click on the + icon to listen to each individual recording.
You can also:
- Click “Assign” to assign to an existing patient profile (From here, you can also create a new patient profile, then assign to that new profile)
- Click “Download PDF” to download a PDF file of this Recording
- The PDF Contains visualization of the PCG signal, Patient Profile details, Notes, and AI results (where applicable)
- The PDF also has an embedded link to download the audio file.
- Click “Delete” to delete the recording
When you are ready to complete your session, Click the “End” button in the top right corner of your screen.
*Click “Reconnect Device” and follow pairing steps to repair.
Assign the Position to an existing recording by clicking on “Select Position” that is visible above the grid.
Assigning Patients to Unassigned Recordings from within the Dashboard
Assign unassigned recordings to patient profiles from within your Eko Dashboard.
- Navigate to the “unassigned recordings” tab on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the recording you wish to assign, then click “Assign” in the top left corner beneath the recording timestamp.
- From here, you can search for and assign a recording to an existing or previously created patient. If needed, you can also create a new patient by clicking “New Patient”
- Once the appropriate patient has been selected or created, click “Assign Patient” to assign the recording
Reassign a recording to a different Patient
Adjust where a recording has been assigned and assign it to a different patient.
- From the patients tab, navigate to the patient profile that contains the recording you wish to reassign.
- Click on the recording you wish to reassign.
- Click the “Assign” button in the top left corner of your screen beneath the recording’s timestamp.
- Select the Patient's profile to reassign the recording or create a New Patient profile.
- Click “Assign Patient”
Archiving and Unarchiving Patients
Users can now easily archive old patient profiles for patients that may no longer be a participant in their programs or clinics. If the patient is re-introduced to a program or clinic, their Eko patient profile can just as easily be unarchived.
- From the “Patients” tab, click on the patient you wish to archive
- Click the “Archive” button, located in the top left next to the patient name
- The patient will now populate under the “Archived” tab
- The patient will now populate under the “Archived” tab.
- From the “Patient” tab, click the “Archived” toggle so that it is blue.
- Select the patient you wish to unarchive from the list of archived patients
- Click the “Unarchive” button, located in the top left next to the patient name
- The patient will now be unarchived and will populate in your active patient’s list.
Resetting Live stream Links (by Admins)
Users are no longer able to reset livestream links from their logins. Instead admins can reset live stream links from the dashboard if needed.
- Navigate to the “Telehealth” tab.
- Click on the “Site” or “Clinician” tab.
- Hover over the site or clinician whose livestream link you would like to reset and click the … or ellipsis button on the right side.
- Click “Reset”
- Confirm “Reset”
- *Note: if the old link is saved anywhere, the new link will need to be resent as the old link will no longer function.
Contacting Eko Support
If you are experiencing any issues regarding the dashboard or Eko stethoscopes, you can contact Eko support and submit a ticket by navigating to your user avatar located in the top right corner and then click into “Support.”
LBL 321, Rev.C, May, 2022