If you experience any buzzing or humming in your DUO audio, please check the following:
- Ensure that the patient does not have any electrical connections attached to their body. This may cause audio interference such as buzzing and humming.
- Ensure that the DUO earpiece is securely screwed into the DUO.
- Does the buzzing or humming occur on every single patient?
- If yes, please submit a ticket here to speak to the Eko support team
- If no, please check to see if there are any variables in your environment that would create the buzzing noise.
If you continue to experience buzzing or humming, please submit a ticket here to speak to the Eko support team.
LBL 227, Rev A, April 28, 2021