Low sound through DUO Earpiece:
If you’re experiencing low sound amplification when listening through the DUO earpiece, please check the following:
- Ensure that the DUO Earpiece is securely screwed into the DUO.
- Ensure that the DUO is charged and turned on so that you see a white light.
- Adjust the volume settings by clicking the side buttons on the DUO.
- Triple click the power button on the DUO to try different audio filters (Diaphragm, Bell, Mid-range, Extended).
To ensure that you’re getting the best audio quality with the DUO, please try the following tips:
- If ambient noise is detected, ensure that no other objects are making contact with the DUO.
- Ensure your patient is not positioned on a surface that is prone to vibration, will move unexpectedly, or is emitting noise.
- Use the DUO directly on the skin.
- Apply some pressure, being sure not to turn the device off by pressing the round button.